Lee C. Moorhead
"The Psychic of the World Wide Web"
Lee's array of experience and activities include:
- Lee was born with the psychic gift and has been doing this work professionally since 1972.
- Studied astrology when she was 14 years old, and took refresher courses in 1976.
- Listed in Who's Who in America and Who's Who in the East as a Psychic Therapist.
- Her work involves as much spiritual guidance as it does looking into one's future.
- Lee is also a healer using Reiki, the Japanese art of healing; and a Reflexologist.
- She is a palmist and a numerologist.
- Produced her own TV Show on the East End of Long Island on Cablevision Channel 20, every Thursday Night at 7-8PM EST.
It is a call-in show where Lee answers questions and interview psychics, astrologers, healers and spiritual artists.
It is also the longest running psychic call-in show in America, since February 1985.
- She also supports wounded Veterans at www.strengthinsupport.org.
Lee's consultation and services include:
- Psychic Readings in person
- Psychic Telephone Readings 1 hour and 1/2 hour phone sessions
Her astrological charts are as follows:
- Natal charts
- Composite Chart: taking the birthdates of two lovers or mates, and combining them for the midpoint to see if they are compatible or soul mates.
For entertainment at parties with a 3-hour minimum (beyond 50 miles requires travel expenses).
fees for her work are given upon request.
for more details.